quinta-feira, 25 de abril de 2013

Os sonhos de Assange

«The radicalization of internet educated youth. People who are receiving their values from the internet... and then as they find them to be compatible echoing them back. The echo back is now so strong that it drowns the original statements. Completely. The people I've dealt with from the 1960s radicals who helped liberate Greece and.. Salazar. They are saying that this moment in time is the most similar to what happened in this period of liberation movements in the 1960s, that they have seen.»

«And as far as what has entered into the West, because there are certain regions of the world I am not aware of, but as far as I am aware that -- and of course I wasn't alive in the 1960s -- but as far as I can tell, that statement is true. This is the political education of apolitical technical people. It is extraordinary, in the same way that the young...»

Original aqui.